I took park in the national finals of Science Expo AMAVET, where I reached the fifth rank and therefore I could participate on the international exhibition in Tunis. Moreover, I won the High school science and technology project contest in branch of electronics. On these pages, I would like to introduce my robot…
Cybernetic car ("Brimstone")
- Bluetooth remote control, where I command the robot and it detects obstacles. If an obstacle is detected, it stops and waits for further commands.
- Fully automatic mode, where it an actively bypass obstacles.
- Fetching mode. Robot is remote controlled and picks up objects. Obstacle detection does not stop the robot but slows it down so the robot can pick up the object easily.
- robot receives a command via a serial line and performs action based on the command and its current state. The action can change current state of the robot.
- example: current state - robot moves backwards, received command - go forward, resulting action - stop and then move forward (stopping before reversing speed preserves both motors and control boards
- AMAVET, fifth rank in national finals of Science Expo AMAVET
- international exhibition in Tunis
- SOČ, national finals - first place
Send email to the editors
Your message could not be sent
but you can also reach us at webmaster-at-robotika.cz
Your message was successfully sent.