forms and requirements
The registration for Robotour 2016 will be the same as previous year. Besides a short hardware/software description we require also a YouTube video, that shows that your robot is able to homologate. The registration dead-line is 31th of July 2016.
In order to proceed with the registration you have to demonstrate that your robot is capable of a successful homologation by shooting a video and uploading it to youtube. Note, that you can use this as an opportunity to present your team and robot and attract other potential participants .
The robot has to:
- carry a payload (5liter barrel) [ground vehicles only] Robots with smaller payload have to demonstrate automatic load of at least one 500ml can!
- automatically start at given time
- autonomously navigate on the road for 10 meters (straight motion is enough)
- stop when an obstacle is detected (or avoid it)
- continue in motion after the obstacle disappears
- handle emergency STOP button
Upload your video on YouTube and name it: Robotour 2016 - TEAM NAME registration
Note, that recycled video from previous years won't be accepted!