forms and requirements
The registration for Robotour 2018 will be the same as previous year. Besides a short hardware/software description we also require a YouTube video, that shows that your robot is able to homologate. The registration dead-line is 31st of July 2018.
In order to proceed with the registration you have to demonstrate that your robot is capable of a successful homologation by shooting a video and uploading it to youtube. Note, that you can use this as an opportunity to present your team and robot and attract other potential participants .
The robot has to:
- carry a payload (5liter barrel)
- automatically start (test with QR code is recommended)
- autonomously navigate on the road for 10 meters (straight motion is enough)
- stop when an obstacle is detected (or avoid it)
- continue in motion after the obstacle disappears
- handle emergency STOP button
Upload your video on YouTube and name it: Robotour 2018 - TEAM NAME registration
Note, that recycled video from previous years won't be accepted!