forms and requirements
The registration for Robotour 2019 will be the same as previous year. Besides a short hardware/software description we also require a YouTube video, that shows that your robot is able to homologate. The registration deadline is 31st of July 2019.
In order to proceed with the registration you have to demonstrate that your robot is capable of a successful homologation by shooting a video and uploading it to youtube. Note, that you can use this as an opportunity to present your team and robot and attract other potential participants .
The robot has to:
- carry a payload (5liter barrel)
- automatically start (test with QR code is recommended)
- autonomously navigate on the road for 10 meters (straight motion is enough)
- stop when an obstacle is detected (or avoid it)
- continue in motion after the obstacle disappears
- handle emergency STOP button
Upload your video on YouTube and name it: Robotour 2019 - TEAM NAME registration
Note, that recycled video from previous years won't be accepted!